Pinterest Twitter Instagram Teachers Pay Teachers Blog Lovin' Facebook Image Map

January 26, 2014

First Week Teaching

I am so very excited for this week! This week is the first week I get to teach my own plans. The past two weeks I have been essentially a para, co-teaching with my supervising teacher with her plans. It has been great to get acclimated to the classroom again after several months of being away from them and their routines.

I have some great stuff planned for this week, some I'm extremely confident about and others I'm not sure are going to work. That's the life of a teacher, though, am I right? I will keep everyone posted on how things develop throughout the week and keep your eyes peeled for a FREEBIE for Manic Monday with Classroom Freebies!


Trying to keep this in mind as I plan for the week. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment