Pinterest Twitter Instagram Teachers Pay Teachers Blog Lovin' Facebook Image Map

March 27, 2014

National Ocean Week Linky!

Hello readers! I hope everyone is enjoying their Spring Break (or if you are like me, a BUSY CATCH-UP Spring Break...).

If you weren't aware, next week is National Ocean Week! I am a sucker for things under the sea themed. I love colorful fish and water and boats, oh gosh, I could go on and on! So, in anticipation of next week's fun, I've decided to host my VERY FIRST linky! I am super excited!

Here's the deal:
Link up your under the sea/ocean posts. They can be freebies. They can be classroom photos or ideas. They can be blog posts of your plans for next week. They can be links to your paid products on TpT. As long as they are Under the Sea or Ocean related, I'll take it. Let's inspire each other with great ideas for this upcoming week!

Here is my Under the Sea themed TpT creation for ya'll. Mine is a reader's theater with short scenes and skits that can be used for whole group fun or as reader's theater centers. I just love them!!! My original blog post about them can be found HERE and the download is HERE or just click the pictures below.


 



Thanks for linking up! Leave me some comments below and be sure to follow my blog so you can more easily access your linkup.

No comments:

Post a Comment