Pinterest Twitter Instagram Teachers Pay Teachers Blog Lovin' Facebook Image Map

April 12, 2014

The Tooth Fainting

It has been a while since I have done a Kindergarten Quotes post. It certainly isn't because they haven't said the most hilarious things, but because I have been a crazy woman lately!

Here's what happened the other day:

STUDENT: Mrs. Smith! Look at my tooth!

(This tooth was literally hanging there. I really though gravity would cause it to fall out...)

ME: Oh dear! I can't believe that it hasn't come out yet! You should just grab it and pull it out right now!

STUDENT: Okay!

(She proceeds to grab hold of it as I watch, grabbing a paper towel to get ready for the bloody tooth. Then she pauses...)

STUDENT (with a proud smile): Last time I lost a tooth I fainted! (giggling)

ME: KEEP IT IN! KEEP IT IN! DO NOT PULL THAT TOOTH!



Oh my word... I can't handle a fainter. I emailed her mom and she confirmed that, yes, she did indeed faint two days prior when she lost her tooth. The student thought it was funny that she fainted! Kids...

No comments:

Post a Comment