Pinterest Twitter Instagram Teachers Pay Teachers Blog Lovin' Facebook Image Map

May 7, 2014

SO CLOSE! Help Me Get There!

I have been slowly approaching the 100 follower mark on Teachers Pay Teachers and today I hit 80. I am excited that it is growing and that I am almost close to a "mini" milestone! While 100 followers isn't a lot (at all actually...) it still feels good!



To celebrate this little milestone, the day I hit 100 followers on TpT, I will be hosting my very first giveaway! I will be giving away my end of the year bundles (check them out HERE) AND one product from my store of the winner's choice (up to $8!).

But I've got to hit 100 first, so help me get there! Share this post or my status on my Facebook page (below). Can I hit it before the weekend? Hm...



Thanks for all you do, readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment