Pinterest Twitter Instagram Teachers Pay Teachers Blog Lovin' Facebook Image Map

November 25, 2014

Giving Thanks! H is for...

I am SO THANKFUL for my husband!!!


My husband Ryan is wonderful. We have been together since 2009 and married just over a year. He is the perfect guy for me! He is funny, sincere, goofy, nerdy, smart, and he loves me. What more can I ask for?! I'll let the pictures below tell our story. We certainly have quite a few!

2009
We look like babies... Wow.

2010? Maybe?
We were really skinny back then... goodness.

Our first plane trip together! Michigan!

For the record... I was making that face because he started tickling me right when the picture was being taken...

I have no excuse for this face though... Just love!

And for more recent pictures... Let's not pretend Ryan has had hair for much of our relationship...

Engagement photo


Wedding photos


I don't like cliches, but he is the love of my life and I wouldn't want it any other way.

Make sure you check out the other "H" posts over at Blog Hoppin'!


No comments:

Post a Comment