Pinterest Twitter Instagram Teachers Pay Teachers Blog Lovin' Facebook Image Map

May 3, 2015

Sunday Scoop for May and a FREEBIE!

It's that time again! Another Sunday has rolled around! Time for my favorite linky!


Click the button above to see the other teacher bloggers who have linked up. Thanks Teaching Trio!


I am sick again. Life of a first year teacher, am I right? I made it through most of March and the entire month of April germ free, though! It's getting better! The problem is, I just cannot be sick right now. Kindergarten testing begins this week and I just can't miss. Hopefully I can knock this nonsense out today. My bestie brought over some chicken noodle soup, Gatorade, and chocolate chip cookies last night and we watched our favorite show. I already feel a little better after that! Maybe a night of puppy snuggles and Game of Thrones will help, too. :)

I also have to take a moment to celebrate and THANK YOU ALL! This morning my TpT store reached 400 followers! I am so thankful and excited to be a part of such an amazing community of teachers. To thank you and celebrate, I just posted a NEW FREEBIE in my store! Click the image below to check it out and don't forget to leave feedback on the download in my shop.


NEW FREEBIE!!! HOORAY!



No comments:

Post a Comment