Pinterest Twitter Instagram Teachers Pay Teachers Blog Lovin' Facebook Image Map

June 20, 2015

Another Makeover?! This is MADNESS!

I am LOVING Makeover Madness week hosted by the lovely ladies who created the TpT Seller Challenge! I have been wanting to give my store a bit of a facelift and this is just the motivation I needed. Plus, everything I redo will be on sale for a while! Fun, right?!

One of my favorite beginning of the year activities is a Time Capsule. I did it with my Kinders last year and we all loved looking back at the work we did on the first day of school after a full year. The kids were so excited! It also makes an awesome keepsake for parents at the end of the year.

I redid the ENTIRE Kindergarten Back to School Time Capsule Book in my store. Check it out!

Here's the dramatic cover page difference!

Here's what's new in this pack now:

- A much clearer instructions page with pictures
- Real images of the product created, printed, and completed
- Better graphics and easier to read fonts throughout the entire packet

Here's an image of the preview page:


If you already own this Time Capsule pack, re-download for FREE by going into your TpT Purchases and clicking download! Or click the image below. If you already own it, it will say so and you can re-download from there!

If you do not own the Time Capsule Book yet, it will be on sale through June 24th! I am extending the sale date a bit because I updated this one late into the week. Don't forget to leave a comment on the product after downloading to ensure you get TpT credits to use in later purchases! Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment