Pinterest Twitter Instagram Teachers Pay Teachers Blog Lovin' Facebook Image Map

June 15, 2015

Seller Challenge Week 1 Day 1

I am SO excited to participate in a TpT Seller Challenge hosted by Third in Hollywood, Sparkling in Second, Zesty Teacherista, and Teach Create Motivate! (What a mouthful!).


For the next four weeks, other bloggers and sellers will be going through a boot camp of sorts to get our stores and blogs ready for the upcoming year. This week you will see a LOT of changes to not only my store, but literal HUNDREDS of other teachers' stores and blogs as well!

This week is Makeover Madness week! I have "makeover products" on my summer to-do list anyway, so this challenge is pushing me to get it done now!

I decided to start with one of my earliest products and one very dear to my heart: My teacher binder covers. I made these during my final internship in college for myself and two of my closest friends. There's the "Amanda Edition," the "Calli Edition," and the "Susannah Edition." I have gained a lot of knowledge and TOO MANY new clip art packs to not give this baby some attention! I started with my own "Amanda Edition" and plan on revamping the others this week as well!

This product went from THIS...


To THIS!

I kept the same feel for it, but it just feels so new and fresh! As I was creating the new covers, I got carried away and actually prepared an entirely NEW bundle pack! I started adding planning pages, and before I knew it, I had calendars, charts, and everything else you'll need to start the year off right!



AND the best news of all... I have both of these beauties on SALE this week during Makeover Madness Week! Click any of the images above or below to head to them now to check them out and snag a great deal!

Stay tuned for more Makeover Madness products, because my store is about to get a MAJOR facelift!

COVERS ONLY

BUNDLE


No comments:

Post a Comment