Pinterest Twitter Instagram Teachers Pay Teachers Blog Lovin' Facebook Image Map

February 28, 2016

Sunday Blues

I know it's early, but I gotta tell ya, being pregnant just makes me want to stay home and get my house ready! I mean, I'll have all summer to prep the nursery and buy cool things and set up the things I receive from baby showers... but I want to start now! Can you tell I'm excited? I don't even know if this little shrimpy is a boy or a girl yet! (Although, I really think it'll be a girl... anyone else just get a feeling when they were pregnant?).

So this Sunday, I've got a bad case of the Sunday Blues. My sister-in-law has been living with us for a while, but she moved out last month which actually gives us a legitimate guest room! My home office has been crammed into the guest room and it hasn't been very inspiring in there. So now that we have the space, we are renovating my work space as well and I cannot be more excited! I've got so many ideas and pretty much everything picked out and... well... I just want to stay home and make this place my own!

That being said... here's my Sunday Scoop. Because really, there's a LOT that NEEDS doing over these things that I WANT to do. :/


Thanks, Teaching Trio for the fun linky! Still one of my all time faves!


I don't think my Scoop post today needs much elaboration. However, I will ask now for suggestions for things to binge watch after Gilmore Girls. I've already done Friends recently so not that (although I could easily do it again...). What are your thoughts? What are you binge watching right now?


While I'm at it, I'd like to share a new forever freebie that I posted in my store last week. It is a quick printable I created as a Word Work center material, but it's great because I don't ever have to change it! I just make a TON of copies of it and then just change the content. You'll love it. To download the freebie, just click the image below and don't forget to leave a comment on TpT! I'd love to hear how it is working in your classroom.




Happy Sunday, teachers!

No comments:

Post a Comment