Pinterest Twitter Instagram Teachers Pay Teachers Blog Lovin' Facebook Image Map

April 24, 2016

#onedaydollardeal on TpT!

Today there is an awesome one day only TpT sale going on today in which sellers are marking down great products to only $1! All you need to do is type #onedaydollardeal into the TpT search bar and have fun! I already snagged some resources that I'll be using for test review this week and some things to get my sub started at the beginning of next year. So excited!



You know I had to join in! Let's do a Daisy Dollar Day for this fun event. <3 Snag my Dino-Mite Math Centers for only $1 today only! We are decorating our baby boy's nursery in dinosaurs, so I have dinos on the mind. Let's do this sale for baby Isaac, already 23 weeks in the belly!


No comments:

Post a Comment